Nintendo Switch Battle AXe (Asia)
Battle Axe is an arcade top-down hack & slash featuring high-quality visuals created by veteran pixel artist Henk Nieborg, true to form game mechanics, and music from the legendary VGM composer Manami Matsumae – retro gamers rejoice!
For as long as you and your people can remember, your homeland of Mercia has been held in the tyrannical grip of “Etheldred”; a despotic sorceress in the distant icy wastelands to the north.
An elf, a wizard and a marauder answer the call. Join this band of heroes on their quest the vanquish evil from the land once and for all!
- Pixel art fun – an adventure for pixel art enthusiasts, with gorgeously designed characters and environments to enjoy with every frame
- Hack n’ slash adventure – familiar yet revitalised, thanks to new gameplay elements, improved controls and pixel perfect animations
- Enjoy a timeless melody – a superb soundtrack by legendary composer Manami Matsumae
- Solo or co-op – choose from three highly-detailed heroes to embark with on your quest, playing alone or with a friend in local co-op.
- Players: up to 2 players
- Genre: Adventure, Arcade, Multiplayer
- Publisher: Numskull Games
- Game file size: 166 MB
- Supported Languages: Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Chinese