Thrustmaster T Flight Full Kit X
All-in-one, compact solution for complete immersion
- The first plug-and-play joystick for Xbox One, T.Flight Hotas One is also compatible with the next-generation Xbox Series X|S consoles.
- With its ergonomic, realistic design inspired by aircraft flight control systems, this joystick allows for an incredible level of immersion on Xbox consoles
T.Flight Hotas One is detachable and can be positioned in either of two different ways:
- With the throttle detached and separated from the joystick (to recreate authentic piloting conditions); or
- With the throttle attached to the joystick (for greater stability and to take up less space).
- The joystick's realistic, ergonomic design is well-suited to all types of flight. The wide hand-rest helps gamers keep
- their hand in a very stable and relaxed position, allowing the stick to react to even subtle movements.
during gaming sessions.
Thrustmaster flight simulation ecosystem
- The TFRP rudder system is a must-have for everyone who enjoys flight-themed games — including flight simulation fans.
- The TFRP allows for a greater level of immersion: control the rudder and brakes with your feet, just like in real aircraft.
Precise, versatile and smooth rudder
Specific advanced features for an optimized flight experience. The very first rudder pedals to feature the S.M.A.R.T
- (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Track) slide rails system: a technological marvel with 4 slide rails crafted of industrial-grade aluminum for incredibly smooth sliding motion; a self-centering rudder axis, for the perfect balance between smoothness and resistance; and a long range of travel on the rudder axis, for precise maneuvers.
Realistic, ergonomic joystick
- In real life, the flight controls used by pilots include a stick and a throttle: this combination is extremely effective in terms of performance and precision.
- The life-size throttle included with the T.Flight Hotas One lets you easily control the acceleration of your aircraft (or other vehicles) in games.
The S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Track) advantage
- The rudder system features four slide rails crafted of industrial-grade aluminum, for incredibly smooth sliding motion. The long range of travel on the rudder axis allows for an extremely high degree of precision.
- The rudder’s axis returns to the central position automatically, for the perfect balance between smoothness and resistance.
- Two differential brake pedals for an optimized flight experience
- The two differential brake pedals are suitable for most users, at 10 inches/25 centimeters long (12/45 shoe size).
- The differential brake’s axis is identified by a grip on the rounded central pivot.