PS4 Street Fighter V Arcade Edition (R3)
The legendary fighting franchise returns with Street Fighter® V: Arcade Edition! Powered by Unreal Engine 4 technology, stunning visuals depict the next generation of World Warriors in unprecedented detail, while exciting and accessible battle mechanics deliver endless fighting fun that both beginners and veterans can enjoy. Challenge friends online, or compete for fame and glory on the Capcom Pro Tour.
Already Own Street Fighter® V?
The following content will be available to all Street Fighter V players as a free update beginning January 16. You will need an internet connection to download additional modes and updates, and to track Fight Money, Experience Points and other online data.
- Arcade Mode: Choose from six different paths themed after classic Street Fighter games.
- Gallery: Unlock hundreds of illustrations as you play through Arcade Mode.
- New V-Triggers: Each character will have two V-Triggers, adding more depth to the combat system.
- Team Battle: Assemble local teams, set your own rules, and see who comes out on top.
- New Visuals: The user interface is being redesigned with new color schemes, revised menus, and exciting pre-and-post-fight effects.
- Extra Battle Mode: Complete recurring online challenges to unlock new costumes and other rewards
New Strategies and Battle Mechanics: Highly accessible new battle mechanics, which revolve around the V-Gauge and EX Gauge, provide an unprecedented layer of strategy and depth to the franchise that all players can enjoy.
- V-Trigger: Unique abilities that use the entire V-Gauge, giving players the opportunity to inflict damage when activated.
- V-Skill: Utility skills (such as evasion) for each character that can be activated at any time.
- V-Reversal: Unique counterattacks that use one stock of the V-Gauge.
- Critical Arts: Ultimate attacks that use the entire EX Gauge.
PS4 and PC Cross-Platform Play: For the first time in franchise history, the online community will be unified into a single player pool, allowing for even more rivalries to be born.
Next Gen Visuals: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the realism and next-gen visuals to new heights, making this latest entry the best looking and most immersive Street Fighter game of all time.
Rise up: The Capcom Pro Tour, the premier league destination for competitive fighting games, features dozens of tournaments for Street Fighter players across the globe.